1. AEXONIS gathers Personal Information that identifies a person as an individual.
a. This information is collected when registering for servies, when submitting an inquiry or a request ticket for support or when registering to use forums AEXONIS may provice.
c. IP Addresses are collected by AEXONIS and is considered Personal Information.
c. E-mail contact information provided by visitors may be retained by AEXONIS and is considered Personal Information.
2. The provision of personal information by a Site visitor signifies agreeement to the terms and condition of this Policy and may in the following manners:
a. AEXONIS may use personal information that has been provided to send information and promotional materials to users and visitors to the site.
b. AEXONIS reserves the right to use IP and email addresses provided by visitors, and any other information, to respond with information regarding the use of the Site or services, other administrative information, or for marketing AEXONIS’s products and services.
c. AEXONIS may also use and disclose personal information to fulfil requests and complete transactions and may share such information with any institution (affiliates, business partners, financial institutions, shipping companies, postal or government authorities) involved in fulfilment of such transactions.
d. AEXONIS may also use personal information for internal business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing our website, improving our services, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns.
Visitors that do not agree to this Policy should not provide any personal information. AEXONIS will retain personal information for the period required or permitted by law.
3. If personal information about another person is provided, the visitor represents that the consent of the person whose personal information has been provided has been obtained.
4. Non-personal information is information obtained form its website that is aggregated by AEXONIS and may include demographic information, and any other information that does not reveal person’s specific identity.
AEXONIS may provide social, business and communication channels (such as forums blogs and other social media platforms and interactive services) from which user and visitors may post information and materials on AEXONIS’s Site to enable online sharing and collaboration. By virtue of the media, any information disclosed through such services becomes public information, any may be available to visitors to the Site and to the general public. AEXONIS is not responsible or liable for the use of any personal information that is voluntarilly provided or disclosed through social, business and communication channels available on AEXONIS’s website.
AEXONIS’s privacy practices are subject to change and without prior notice.
6. AEXONIS reserves the right to transfer any and all collected information (personal or otherwise) to an affiliate or a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition its bussiness.
8. AEXONIS cannot guarantee the security of its website servers, the meands by which information is transmitted between computers and AEXONIS’s servers, or any information provided to AEXONIS or to any third party. All such information is provided at the visitors own risk.
9. Individuals under the age of eighteen (18) should not provide personal information on AQSACOM’s website.
9. AEXONIS does not represent or warrant that its website, or any part, is appropriate or available for use in any particular jurisdiction. Visitors choosing to access AEXONIS’s website do so of their own initiative and their own risk. All visitors to AEXONIS’s website are responsible for complying with all local laws, rules and regulations. AEXONIS may limit the Site’s availability, in whole or in part, to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction at any time at its sole discretion. By providing any personal information, visitors consent to the transfer or personal information to other countries which may provide a different level of data security than the visitor’s country of residence.